Thursday, September 6, 2012

CHIC OF THE WEEK: KNIFE PARTY

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile because my mum and little brother have been in town.

Hate her or love her, everyone needs a little Gaga now and again. This newest Chic of the Week is inspired loosely by the fearless style of the one and only wild Lady.






I absolutely love how she can pull off round sunglasses and avante garde, asymmetrical dresses.

For my look, I paired classic round glasses with GG Vintage's very own beaded jagged knife gown, some Jeffrey Campbells, dark 90's lipstick and finished it off with a top knot.

Here's the final look:





What I'm Wearing

GGV vintage beaded and sequin dress - Get it HERE
H&M circular sunglasses
Jeffrey Campbell platform heels

And now I'll leave you with some Knife Party to get in touch with your darker side:

1 comment: