Friday, February 28, 2014

GYPSY GAMINE VINTAGE + KATIE DEAN JEWELRY

My good friend, Katie Dean, is a fantastic jewelry designer in LA. She recently sent me some samples of her beautiful pieces and I've become completely addicted.

GGV has been put on hold for a bit while we traveled around the country stocking up on new goodies for the shop, but I'm thrilled to say we're now back with tons of new designer and unique vintage to add to your wardrobe!

To celebrate, I decided to do an OOTD combining Katie's jewelry, a Gypsy Gamine skirt and belt and my favorite Wildfox top.

What do you think? xx





What I wore:

Urban Outfitters sunnies
Wildfox tank
Free People bandeau
Katie Dean necklace
Katie Dean Bracelet
Gypsy Gamine Ankh Ring
Gypsy Gamine suede belt
Gypsy Gamine floral maxi skirt


Shop Katie Dean Jewelry: http://katiedeanjewelry.com



xo. Lo



4 comments: